موقع 24

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
موقع 24

موقع 24

The actors should stand behind the spectators

berjerfu

المساهمات : 3
    تاريخ التسجيل : 18/06/2011

The actors should stand behind the spectators Empty The actors should stand behind the spectators

مُساهمة  berjerfu السبت يونيو 18, 2011 12:56 am

The actors should stand behind the spectators

1011. it should be let down and fastened to the wall with pins on eaca side. Jtiaii tne cmiaren mav oe spectators, ana tne other half actors. The spectators should be seated in rows, facing the curtain. Those in the foremost row should hold a ribbond or little stick, across the curtain, as hisrh as their arms can conveniently reach, in order to mark out the ground on which the shadows are to move. The actors should stand behind the spectators, at a little distance, with an ample provision of figures cut m paper; such as houses, trees, men. women, animals, MBT Shoes &c. These figures must be made to pass slowly one after another, in such a manner as you wish the shadows MBT Shoes Clearance to be Ik™™™ rko advance, retreat, meet eacn otner. oec. wnue vou noia a conversation ior tnem. Dome woo are skiiiui in tne managementtnese snaaows. can maice tnem reBresem a oattie. Dimawian's Dun. a contraaance. occ. ine nouses, wees, ana otner inanimate things, must not of course be moved ; birds musi oe susnenaea oe tne enmseveral strings, ana swung aooui irregularly, from time to time. The effect is not unlike a magic lantern. When the actors have played long enough, they must change places with the spectators.This game being merely a trial of strength, may be thought unsuitable to little girls ; but I know that families of brothers and sisters are very fond of it. It consists of two parties, whose numbers are equal. A line is drawn on the ground, or on the floor, and the object of each of these parties is to draw the other entirely over it. When every one is drawn over, the other side call them prisoners, and claim a victory. Those who join hands in the centre, should be very careful not to let go suddenly; for this would be sure to occasion violent and dangerous falls.A circle of girls hold each other firmly by the hand : one in the centre, touches one pair of hands, saying, Here I bake;" another, saying, "Here I brew;" another saying, Here I make my weddingcake;" another, saying, u Heremean to break through." As she says the last phrase she pushes hard, to separate their hands ; MBT if she succeed, the one whose hand gave way takes her place ; if not, she keeps going the rounds till she can break through.

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الأحد مايو 19, 2024 10:29 am