موقع 24

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
موقع 24

موقع 24

This should be done very rapidly

berjerfu

المساهمات : 3
    تاريخ التسجيل : 18/06/2011

This should be done very rapidly Empty This should be done very rapidly

مُساهمة  berjerfu السبت يونيو 18, 2011 12:55 am

This should be done very rapidly

This should be done very rapidly, singing all the time, " Wring them out! Wring them out!" After this motion has been repeated three times, they stop suddenly, and clap hands MBT thrice, singing, And hang them on tne ousnes:" wnere.inis is mavea dv several coumes. wno keep lime with each other, n is very graceful and animated.This game is usually played out of doors; because more convenient hidingplaces are to be found there. All the companv mae. excent MBT Shoes one; who is item Dimaea, until sue nears tnem can,wnoon:" one men tares me oaiiciaffe imm ner eyes, and begins to search for them. If she catches a glimpse of any one. and knows who it is, she calls her byname, " I spy Harriet P' or "I spy Mary I" The one who is thus discovered, must start and run for the place where the other was first Winded. If she do not reach the spot, without being touched by her pursuer, she must take her place.This game is very similar to Blind Man's Buff. One of the company is blindfolded; after which one of the little girls takes a bell and joins the rest of her companions. The (me who jingles the bell is called Jacob; the blindfolded one goes round, saying " MBT Shoes Clearance Jacobwhpre are you ?" In answer to which Jacob jingles the bell. The blinded one follows the sound; but Jacob dodges about in every directionsometime at the farthest corner of the room,sometimes impudently shaking her bell in the very ear of her pursuer. If caught, One goes out of the room, while the others hide a thimble, pocket handkerchief, or something of that sort. When they are ready, they call " Whoop J" and she enters. If she moves toward the place, they cry, "You burn !" " Now you burn more!" If she goes very near, they say, " Oh! you are almost blazing " If she moves from the object, they say,How cold she grows!" If the article is found, the one who hid it must take the next turn to seek for it.

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الأحد مايو 19, 2024 3:40 am